While many great achievements were covered, new initiatives planned and wonderful experiences shared, we simply don’t have the space to recap it all here. So, here are EPL’s top five takeaways from what was surely the best conference yet!
- Progress on the product roadmap. We were pleased to show substantial progress on our product roadmap, which will provide our customers with the solutions they need to remain competitive in the marketplace. Together with Dedagroup, we are developing innovative software solutions and unlocking new opportunities through partnerships with organizations like Juniper Payments, LLC. Our new, innovative General Ledger, robust Relationship Pricing package, new In-House Credit offering, CUe-Branch online and mobile banking upgrades, Teller Operational efficiencies, User Interface enhancements, OFAC/FinCEN and our new EPLOS lending solution are just a few examples of the latest and greatest things happening at EPL. We shared even more robust i-POWER® and proprietary solution updates, including a 188% increase in development!
- Client responsiveness. We are actively listening to our clients’ needs and responding accordingly. We evolve our products and services constantly to meet the demands of our clients and the marketplace. EPL is dedicated to developing solutions that empower credit unions of all sizes with software that improves member experiences and drives real growth.
- Culture of collaboration. We are focused on a culture of collaboration within EPL, as well as with our customers. The Product Advisory Conference provides a unique opportunity for credit union leaders to share ideas and gain new insights on what is working for them in the industry. By working with our partners at Dedagroup, we will continue to enhance our software, expand our services and create new efficiencies.
- Security and compliance agility. We provided a security and compliance update that informed our customers how we are staying abreast of compliance issues in the industry, including the Credit Bureau Furnisher Data Reporting changes. We want our clients to know that we are anticipating industry shifts as well as security concerns by sharing key initiatives and actions we are taking to comply with industry regulations.
- Position as a global company. Finally, we shared how we – EPL and Dedagroup – are driving a collaborative, inclusive, take-action culture. We are leveraging expertise from our organization and partners to develop comprehensive solutions for EPL’s clients. This effort spans across the globe, from our resources in the U.S. and Mexico to Italy. Along with our partners Dedagroup, Juniper Payments, LLC, we are accelerating the delivery of quality solutions.